Saturday 12 December 2009

Life: My Sister


I'm homesick.
I've been calling home every single day since early of this week.
I can't hide my feeling, it's eating me up inside.
Today her BIG day.
I'm sad coz i can't be there, to be her big sister.
I cant be there to praise her glowing face and her pretty dress.
I cant be there to henna her. (She told me no one helping her out to henna her hands)
I cant be there to see her in gowns and costumes during her berinai.
I cant be there to tease her pluffy eyes. (She said she could not get enough sleep last nite)
I cant be there to calm her when she is waiting for the akad. (She can be very clumsy when she's nervous)
I cant be there to hug her when she is pronounced his wife.
I cant be there to see her happy face when everything runs smoothly.
I cant be there to be in her eternal wedding photo.
I cant be there to let her hug me when everything is over.

Nora,

I'm sorry coz I could not be there.
I pray for your long and happy marriage.

Love,

Your sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment