Wednesday 2 December 2009

Food: Announcement

Hi my loyal customer,

Food business is off tomorrow. I'm taking Zara to Health Care Center in the morning. If anyone insist to buy, I still can cook after the appointment. But, I dont promise the delivery time, it could be around 2ish. If we finish earlier, I can start cooking early. I will definitely give you a call for any updates.

By the way, I have decided to have everydays menu for dead week and final week. I understand that pressure and hunger are your best friends during these 2 weeks. And you need to stuff yourself with lots and lots of food!! Oh, plus the weather, it doesnt feel good to starve yourself from having something to eat. In any case, if you feel really hungry, you know where you can order your food from..just check the menu ok!! I'm trying to figure out the menu by this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment